With law school, working in healthcare and chief of staff of an eminent academic medical centre in her background, she is now one of the most loved writers of paranormal romance. A woman of many passions – Writing, her husband, her golden retriever and her coffee pot!
Having read and reviewed Covet, I decided to delve into what else J. R. Ward had written. I like to start at the beginning of a series, even if it isn’t strictly necessary, just because I like to know where a character has come from or what has shaped them into the person they are. The Black Dagger Brotherhood books are very tied in together and while you could read them out of order, it would be a shame to miss out on the multiple plot threads running through from where they first started in Dark Lover. It was actually a book that surprised me a lot and clicked with me right from the start. The characters are powerful, sexy, rough and ready and very appealing, the writing style very crisp and clean, easy to read and very engaging. Add in a good story to that mix and you have a set of books you will want to read right through one after the other and be left wanting more. Superb paranormal romance at it’s finest!
Black Dagger Brotherhood
- Dark Lover – Read my review
- Lover Eternal – Read my review
- Lover Awakened – Read my review
- Lover Revealed – Read my review
- Lover Unbound – Read my review
- Lover Enshrined – Read my review
- The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider’s Guide
- Lover Avenged – Read my review
- Lover Mine – Read my review
- Lover Unleashed – Read my review